A healthy summer treat.
- 2 Pounds of Swordfish
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Greek To Me
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place swordfish steaks in a shallow dish.
- Whisk Together 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 Tbs Greek To Me, 2 Tbs lemon juice, Salt and Pepper. Brush the steaks both sides with mixed sauce.
- Brush a clean smooth grate with a thin layer of Olive Oil
- Place grate over a medium hot fire
- Grill swordfish 3-4 minutes per side rotate 180 after 2 minutes
- Remove cooked swordfish to a serving platter. Pour remaining sauce over swordfish garnish with lemon slices.
Written by Sarah Leah Chase
Sarah Leah Chase moved to Nantucket, Massachusetts, as a year-round resident in 1980 and opened a specialty food shop and catering business called Que Sera Sarah, which soon became an island institution.
Sarah develops recipes and concepts for her husband Nigel’s specialty food company, Coastal Goods. She lives with her family on Cape Cod, where she enjoys oystering and gardening as much as cooking.