- 3 Tablespoons of Champagne Vinegar or Red or White
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of Fleur de Sel and Kampot Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of extra ground Black Pepper to taste
- 4 Ripe Plums Red and Black sliced thinly
- 2 Ripe Peaches sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl mix Vinegar, Honey, 1/2 Teaspoon Fleur de Sel and pepper until dissolved.
- Thinly slice Peaches and Plumbs add to the bowl ( wedges work if fruit is to soft)
- Using a vegetable peeler cut six pieces oh Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese add to the bowl
- Gently toss ingredients to cover the fruit
- Arrange contents on a platter and garnish with mint or basil ( add additional pepper to taste
Written by Sarah Leah Chase
Sarah Leah Chase moved to Nantucket, Massachusetts, as a year-round resident in 1980 and opened a specialty food shop and catering business called Que Sera Sarah, which soon became an island institution.
Sarah develops recipes and concepts for her husband Nigel’s specialty food company, Coastal Goods. She lives with her family on Cape Cod, where she enjoys oystering and gardening as much as cooking.